The following conferences may be interesting for GPs who are currently using telehealth or are curious about implementing telehealth into their practice.
• General Practice and Conference Exhibition; ‘GPCE Sydney 2019’, 17th-19th May, Sydney, https://www.gpce.com.au/sydney/
• Rural Doctors Association of Queensland; ‘RDAQ 30th Annual Conference’, 6th-8th June, Cairns, http://conference.rdaq.com.au/
• World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology, ‘International Conference on Telecare, Telehealth and Telemedicine’, 11th-12th June, Copenhagen, https://waset.org/conference/2019/06/copenhagen/ICTTT
• General Practice and Conference Exhibition; ‘GPCE Perth 2019’, 27th-28th July, Perth, https://www.gpce.com.au/perth/
• General Practice and Conference Exhibition; ‘GPCE Brisbane 2019’, 13th-15th September, Brisbane, https://www.gpce.com.au/brisbane/
• Australian Association of Practice Management; ‘Waves of Change’, 1st-4th October, Brisbane, http://www.aapmconference.com.au/
• Telehealth Victoria; ‘Successes and Failures in Telehealth’, 21st October, Gold Coast, https://telehealthvictoria.org.au/event/successes-and-failures-in-telehealth-2019/
• Australian College of Rural and Remote Medicine; ‘Rural Medicine Australia 2019- Riding the Wave of Change’, 23rd-26th October, Gold Coast, https://rma.acrrm.org.au/
• Royal Australian College of General Practitioners; ‘GP19’, 24th-26th October, Adelaide, https://www.gp19.com.au/
• The Australian and New Zealand Mental Health Association; ‘Australian Rural and Remote Mental Health Symposium’, 28th-30th October, Adelaide, https://anzmh.asn.au/rrmh/
• General Practice and Conference Exhibition; ‘GPCE Brisbane 2019’, 15th-17th November, Melbourne, https://www.gpce.com.au/melbourne/
Australian Healthcare Week; ‘10th Annual AHW’, March 25th-26th, Sydney, https://www.austhealthweek.com.au/
To learn more about telehealth and what Coviu can do for your practice, click here.