On-Demand Coviu Webinars
Register to join our upcoming live webinars, or listen to on-demand webinars at any time.
Become more proficient at Telehealth and set yourself and your healthcare business up for success.
Telepsychology Update: Evidence, Efficacy, Extended Funding
Wednesday, July 28th, 12:30pm - 1:30pm AEST
Telepsychology is rapidly evolving. New telehealth research, guidelines, technologies, and funding guidelines are published each month, often receiving limited attention. Co-hosted by Australia’s leading telehealth provider and AAPi, this webinar will provide an in-depth update on telehealth psychology.
Register for this free, live webinar and learn about:
Emerging research into the efficacy of telehealth psychology.
The latest evidence-based guidelines for telehealth psychology.
New telehealth technologies for behavioural and cognitive assessments.
Funding updates for Medicare, DVA, and private health insurance.
LinkedIn Live - Industry Trends in Digital Healthcare
Coviu CEO and Co-Founder, Dr Silvia Pfeiffer went live on LinkedIn to discuss industry trends in digital healthcare.
You will hear about:
Consumer research findings in relation to video telehealth.
How telehealth is more than just a pandemic necessity.
and a short Q&A where Dr Pfeiffer answers some burning telehealth questions.
Valid & Reliable Psychological Assessments with Telehealth
Coviu and Pearson Clinical Australia partnered to deliver a free, live webinar on the latest developments in telehealth psychological assessments.
This webinar brought together over 200 allied health professionals.
What we covered:
- The latest research into telehealth psychology.
- The best practices for delivering telehealth assessments aimed at increasing test validity and maintaining examinee attention.
- The benefits and limitations of common methods of delivering telehealth assessments, including Q-interactive, Coviu, & other tools.
- Preview of Coviu's WISC-V and latest WAIS-IV add-on.
2021 State of Telehealth Summit
Coviu and Mental Health Academy partnered to deliver the largest ever telehealth-focused online conference, the 2021 State of Telehealth Summit.
This ground-breaking event brought together 20 subject-matter experts and 10 hours of learning – all accessible entirely free and from the comfort of your home.
- Access everything online, from the comfort of your home
- 10 real-time webinars
- 20 subject-matter experts, including, researchers, and practitioners
- Presenters from The University of Sydney, UNSW, UQ, Griffith University, QUT, Swinburne University of Technology, Royal Melbourne Hospital, and other leading organisations
- Topics include telehealth best practices, assessment and eMH tools, business implementation, practitioner self-care, and more!
Telehealth Cyber Security - Lock the Front Door!
Telehealth has become an increasingly important tool for all health professionals since COVID-19. But how can you be sure you are looking after your patients' and your own information privacy? How do you know the telehealth platform you are using is secure? What are some of the cyber security risks we should be looking out for?
Proudly hosted by Coviu, our expert panel shares their privacy and cyber security insights from their experiences in the industry.
What we covered:
- Why cybersecurity is more important than ever in the current climate
- In what form do data attacks occur and what is the motivation behind them
- What are some specific actions you can take to secure sensitive patient data
- What is ISO27001 and ISM and how this relates to system security
- What to look out for when making a decision to use a specific provider for delivering or supporting digital health
- Information privacy with HIPAA and the Australian Privacy Principles
The Medical Republic + Coviu: What if you have to do Video Telehealth?
The COVID-19 crisis has launched us into a new era of telehealth, with very little warning.
The MBS reforms that came into effect on October 1st mark the next stage of telehealth’s accelerated progress. The bulk billing restriction for GPs has now been removed, which is an important new pricing signal. But GPs are only using video 3% of the time whilst specialists and Allied health are at 20% and above. The government is giving strong consideration to differential pricing next – that is, video will be incentivised via a higher payment to phone. If that happens how can you be prepared?
The panel of industry experts examined:
• Why GP usage is so low?
• What will likely happen if differential pricing occurs?
• When video is better and why, for your patient and you
• What the natural balance between video and phone telehealth should be
• What barriers exist in moving to a better balance
• The major systems in play, and how you can get started
• A path to moving your practice to a better balance between video and phone and preparing for the future
Advanced telehealth for Musculoskeletal Assessment & Treatment
Telehealth has become an increasingly important tool for allied health professionals since COVID-19. Proudly hosted by Coviu, this panel will share insights from 4 leading manual therapists to help enhance your telehealth consultations and increase patient satisfaction.
Learn how to:
- Deliver best-practice telehealth consultations to maximise patient satisfaction.
- Use the latest digital tools to enhance clinical assessment and treatment delivery.
- Optimise the patient journey to improve workplace efficiency.
- Measure range of motion remotely using new AI-based technology.
- Grow your business through online marketing, branding, and content.
- Plus, hear the latest research updates into telehealth adoption across allied health professions.
Latest telehealth Tools for Speech Pathologists
The widespread adoption of telehealth has accelerated the development of digital tools to simplify assessments and enhance therapy. Proudly hosted by Coviu, this panel will present the latest digital tools designed to enhance your tele-practice.
Learn how to:
- Use 14,000 interactive activities covering over 1,000 speech, language and literacy targets
- Conduct standardised clinical assessments from within your video call
- Use browser-based games to enhance client engagement
- Use document cameras, tablet-mirroring, and advanced screen sharing seamlessly during telehealth.
Getting Started with Coviu
This webinar will teach you how to deliver your first call in Coviu. You'll learn how to invite clients, conduct video calls, take payments, configure your account, & much more!
Learn how to:
- Choose a plan
- Invite clients to your room
- Use the in-call tools
- Configure your settings
- Invite your team members
Plus you can access more of our Coviu help videos here.