Register to join our upcoming live webinars, or listen to on-demand webinars at any time.
Become more proficient at Telehealth and set yourself and your healthcare business up for success.
Comprehensive Teleassessment Delivery for Speech Pathology
Wednesday 4 October, 12pm - 1pm AEST
In the rapidly evolving landscape of Speech Pathology, remote teleassessments have emerged as an outcome-focused and thorough approach to evaluating and treating clients. In partnership with Boom Learning and eLr, this webinar aims to equip speech pathologists with the knowledge and practical tools needed to conduct effective and reliable remote assessments, exploring the benefits, challenges, best practices and technological considerations for successful implementation through the lens of Coviu.
Join us as our expert presenters discuss:
- Importance of remote teleassessments in modern Speech Pathology
- Understanding the various types of remote teleassessments available covering standardised, informal and dynamic assessment tools
- Best practices and guidelines for conducting and administrating remote assessments, as well as how to overcome challenges and limitations
- Plus there will be some time for a Q&A
Dr Norman Swan Presents: Health & Wellness Information for Your Virtual Waiting Room
In this very special and exciting webinar, Dr Norman Swan joins us to discuss:
- How telehealth enhances the therapeutic journey for your clients and patients
- The benefits of the Tonic Virtual Waiting Room for both practitioners and clients/patients
- How the video content is specifically designed and curated for your clients in mind
- How the Tonic Media Virtual Waiting Room video content works together with Coviu's telehealth software
Best Practices In Hybrid Care
Coviu partners with Chris MacDonald owner and Director of Eat Speak Learn in this special 30 Minute LinkedIn Live Event!
In this event learn about:
- How Eat Speak Learn provides an integrated practice utilising an efficient and effective model of hybrid care
- How and when it is determined if a virtual consultation is more appropriate vs an in-person consultation
- The huge success Eat Speak Learn has had with Coviu's virtual care engagement platform
Benefits & Challenges of Remote Cognitive Assessments
Remote administration of cognitive assessments has rapidly increased over the last few years, with health professionals recreating their in-person processes online.
Coviu conducted a number of customer interviews to understand the key benefits and challenges for providers and clients administering Pearson assessments via Coviu's telehealth platform. As we battle shortages of health professionals, telehealth assessments like Pearson, offer a solution to a strained healthcare system in Australia and abroad.
In this webinar, learn about:
Benefits of remote cognitive assessments
Key challenges of remote cognitive assessments
The future of remote cognitive assessments
Cognitive Pearson assessments available via Coviu and how to use them
How to Achieve Health Equity
Time-critical language access in the healthcare sector can in some cases be the difference between life and death. Australia's leading language service and language technology provider, 2M Language Services, promotes immediate and reliable access to professional healthcare interpreters for non-English speaking patients through the 2M lingo™ app in Coviu.
In this webinar:
- 2M CEO Tea Dietterich and 2M Interpreter Relationship Manager Despina Amanatidou explore how 2M lingo™ works to achieve improved health outcomes for the end-user and greater consultation experiences for both patients and clinicians.
- Coviu’s CEO and Co-Founder Dr Silvia Pfeiffer discusses the 2M lingo™ integration with Coviu and how it helps provide timely access to health services.
Discover Phone Telehealth
Phone Telehealth has arrived on Coviu. Learn more about the benefits of Phone Telehealth and its use cases, as well as Phone and Video MBS Items in this Coviu and Synapse Medical webinar!
Coviu's CEO and Co-Founder Dr Silvia Pfeiffer takes us through Coviu's Phone Telehealth functionality, the benefits and its use cases
Dr Margaret Faux, CEO of global Medtech company Synapse Medical provides an update on the latest Phone and Video MBS items (as of 29 September 2022), the difference between them and how they can be utilised
- Zoe Penders, Physiotherapist from Biosymm discusses their experience with Coviu's Phone Telehealth functionality and how it has allowed them to elevate their clinic management.
Plus, a demo of Coviu's phone functionality and Q&A!
Coviu, Elevated Telehealth: A Virtual Care Engagement Platform
To celebrate the launch of Coviu's new features, Coviu's CEO and Co-Founder Dr Silvia Pfeiffer went live on LinkedIn to provide a showcase of Coviu's all-in-one virtual care engagement platform.
Watch and learn as Dr Silvia Pfeiffer dives into:
An overview of Coviu's journey from video telehealth to an all-in-one virtual care engagement platform
Phone Consultation and Group Telehealth Rooms functionality and how they improve clinical outcomes, capacity, and workflow efficiencies
Discuss different use cases relating to these new features to learn how they can work for you and your clients
The Latest Telehealth MBS Item Changes
Recorded: 18th July 2022
There have been some changes to MBS Telehealth Items. But what does this mean for you and your practice?
Medicare expert Dr Margaret Faux, CEO of global Medtech company Synapse Medical, keeps you up to date with the latest changes!
Watch this informative rapid-fire update and learn about:
- What are the telehealth MBS changes
- What do they mean for you and your practice
Discover Coviu's Apps Marketplace
Coviu's Global Sales Director, Andrew Ellis takes us through Coviu's Apps Marketplace.
In this special LinkedIn Live event, Andrew:
- Unpacks some of Coviu's most powerful Apps
- Discusses App utilisation by clinical teams across the globe
- Discusses how Apps are leveraged to create a strong and efficient healthcare system
- Shows a live demo of some of the most used Apps
Conducting Pearson Assessments via Telehealth
Together, Coviu and Pearson Clinical will delivered a webinar on conducting assessments via telehealth!
Featuring the 'Wechsler Individual Achievement Test - Australian and New Zealand Standardised, Third Edition (WIAT-III A&NZ)', you will learn about:
- What is the WIAT-III A&NZ, who can use it and training available
- Usage of the WIAT-III A&NZ on Coviu vs face-to-face
- Test components of the WIAT-III A&NZ on Coviu
- Configuration of each WIAT-III A&NZ subtest when administered through Coviu
- Technical tips and tricks
- Example case studies of User Level C psychologist and User Level B special educator using the WIAT-III A&NZ on Coviu
How Telehealth is Transforming NDIS Care
There has never been a more important time than now to reimagine how we support people with disabilities. Telehealth has the potential to transform NDIS care and put clients at the centre of their own healthcare decisions - empowering them to be a part of their healthcare dialogue and providing a choice to access care on their own terms.
This webinar discusses:
- Research findings from a recent study on NDIS participant's experiences of using telehealth
- Benefits and key results of providing hybrid models of care
- Plus hear from real-life case-studies
Reimbursement Series Part 2: Best Practices for Medicare Telehealth Reimbursements
Recorded: 15th March 2022
With telehealth now a permanent fixture of Medicare, there are many lingering questions around access and compliance...so we went straight to the source. We partnered with the Department of Health to deliver a free, live webinar!
Coviu was joined Louise Riley from the Medicare Review Unit join us to chat about integrity and compliance when delivering telehealth.
Reimbursement Series Part 1: Telehealth Reimbursements
Recorded: 22nd Feburary 2022
Coviu, ran a webinar with Margaret Faux, CEO of Synapse Medical, the only person in Australia to receive a doctoral degree in Medicare claiming and compliance. Synapse Medical was the first Australian provider of medical billing, coding, transcription providing a number of resources and information related to this area. The webinar touches on telehealth reimbursements, specifically pertaining to the recent changes.
What are the telehealth MBS changes
Understanding what these changes mean for you and your practice
How to adapt your practice to adhere to these change
Medicare's legal foundations
- Bulk billing, record keeping requirements and information surrounding the 80/20 and 30/20 rules!
6 Evidence-Based Strategies to Enhance Video Telehealth
This webinar will distill a decade of telehealth research into 6 actionable insights.
Learn telehealth communication skills to help build trust & increase client engagement
Understand the psychology of eye contact and camera placement during telehealth
Understand practical solutions to common technical challenges
Understand the neuroscience of 'Zoom Fatigue' and simple techniques to prevent it
Learn practical tips for conducting telehealth with kids
Marketing Your Telehealth Practice
In partnership with AHPA, Coviu will be delivered a live, free webinar on how to market your telehealth practice.
In this webinar you will learn about:
Best practices, tools, and templates to effectively market your practice
Tips on how to utilise digital and offline marketing channels without spending a dime
How to fill your books and attract ideal clients
Using technology to improve client experiences
How to grow your team
How to leverage Australia’s largest consumer healthcare network to attract telehealth patients to your practice
Psychometric Assessments and Telehealth - A Practical Guide
Together, Coviu and Pearson Clinical delivered a live, free webinar on how to deliver psychometric assessments via telehealth!
In this webinar you will learn about:
Best practices for administering telehealth assessments
Overview of the Pearson tests currently available through telehealth
Recommendations for substitutions for subtests that can’t be administered through telehealth
Solutions to common problems faced by practitioners when administering telehealth assessments
The latest research into the accuracy and validity of telehealth assessments
A Practical Guide to Telehealth
In partnership with Natural Therapy Pages, Coviu delivered a webinar on 'A Practical Guide to Telehealth'.
In this webinar you will learn about:
The benefits of using telehealth
Available reimbursements for telehealth appointments
Technical tips and tricks to help practitioners set up for telehealth success
How to set up digital workflows that mimic your current practice
How to get started with telehealth on Coviu
LinkedIn Live - Transitioning to Telehealth
Coviu CEO and Co-Founder, Dr. Silvia Pfeiffer went live on LinkedIn to discuss transitioning to telehealth!
You will hear about:
Different business models such as hybrid care and fully digital.
Uptake and advantages to telehealth in mental health.
The demand for allied health services in rural areas.
Opportunities for telehealth in aged care to reduce the need for older Australians to travel.
and a Q&A where Dr. Pfeiffer answers some questions.
Telepsychology Update: Evidence, Efficacy, Extended Funding
Telepsychology is rapidly evolving. New telehealth research, guidelines, technologies, and funding guidelines are published each month, often receiving limited attention. Co-hosted by Australia’s leading telehealth provider and AAPi, this webinar will provide an in-depth update on telehealth psychology.
In this webinar you will learn about:
Emerging research into the efficacy of telehealth psychology.
The latest evidence-based guidelines for telehealth psychology.
New telehealth technologies for behavioural and cognitive assessments.
Funding updates for Medicare, DVA, and private health insurance.
LinkedIn Live - Industry Trends in Digital Healthcare
Coviu CEO and Co-Founder, Dr. Silvia Pfeiffer went live on LinkedIn to discuss industry trends in digital healthcare.
You will hear about:
Consumer research findings in relation to video telehealth.
How telehealth is more than just a pandemic necessity.
and a short Q&A where Dr Pfeiffer answers some burning telehealth questions.
Valid & Reliable Psychological Assessments with Telehealth
Coviu and Pearson Clinical Australia partnered to deliver a free, live webinar on the latest developments in telehealth psychological assessments.
This webinar brought together over 200 allied health professionals.
What we covered:
- The latest research into telehealth psychology.
- The best practices for delivering telehealth assessments aimed at increasing test validity and maintaining examinee attention.
- The benefits and limitations of common methods of delivering telehealth assessments, including Q-interactive, Coviu, & other tools.
- Preview of Coviu's WISC-V and WAIS-IV apps.
2021 State of Telehealth Summit
Coviu and Mental Health Academy partnered to deliver the largest ever telehealth-focused online conference, the 2021 State of Telehealth Summit.
This ground-breaking event brought together 20 subject-matter experts and 10 hours of learning – all accessible entirely free and from the comfort of your home.
- Access everything online, from the comfort of your home
- 10 real-time webinars
- 20 subject-matter experts, including, researchers, and practitioners
- Presenters from The University of Sydney, UNSW, UQ, Griffith University, QUT, Swinburne University of Technology, Royal Melbourne Hospital, and other leading organisations
- Topics include telehealth best practices, assessment and eMH tools, business implementation, practitioner self-care, and more!
Telehealth Cyber Security - Lock the Front Door!
Telehealth has become an increasingly important tool for all health professionals since COVID-19. But how can you be sure you are looking after your patients' and your own information privacy? How do you know the telehealth platform you are using is secure? What are some of the cyber security risks we should be looking out for?
Proudly hosted by Coviu, our expert panel shares their privacy and cyber security insights from their experiences in the industry.
What we covered:
- Why cybersecurity is more important than ever in the current climate
- In what form do data attacks occur and what is the motivation behind them
- What are some specific actions you can take to secure sensitive patient data
- What is ISO27001 and ISM and how this relates to system security
- What to look out for when making a decision to use a specific provider for delivering or supporting digital health
- Information privacy with HIPAA and the Australian Privacy Principles
The Medical Republic + Coviu: What if you have to do Video Telehealth?
The COVID-19 crisis has launched us into a new era of telehealth, with very little warning.
The MBS reforms that came into effect on October 1st mark the next stage of telehealth’s accelerated progress. The bulk billing restriction for GPs has now been removed, which is an important new pricing signal. But GPs are only using video 3% of the time whilst specialists and Allied health are at 20% and above. The government is giving strong consideration to differential pricing next – that is, video will be incentivised via a higher payment to phone. If that happens how can you be prepared?
The panel of industry experts examined:
• Why GP usage is so low?
• What will likely happen if differential pricing occurs?
• When video is better and why, for your patient and you
• What the natural balance between video and phone telehealth should be
• What barriers exist in moving to a better balance
• The major systems in play, and how you can get started
• A path to moving your practice to a better balance between video and phone and preparing for the future
Advanced telehealth for Musculoskeletal Assessment & Treatment
Telehealth has become an increasingly important tool for allied health professionals since COVID-19. Proudly hosted by Coviu, this panel will share insights from 4 leading manual therapists to help enhance your telehealth consultations and increase patient satisfaction.
Learn how to:
- Deliver best-practice telehealth consultations to maximise patient satisfaction.
- Use the latest digital tools to enhance clinical assessment and treatment delivery.
- Optimise the patient journey to improve workplace efficiency.
- Measure range of motion remotely using new AI-based technology.
- Grow your business through online marketing, branding, and content.
- Plus, hear the latest research updates into telehealth adoption across allied health professions.
Latest telehealth Tools for Speech Pathologists
The widespread adoption of telehealth has accelerated the development of digital tools to simplify assessments and enhance therapy. Proudly hosted by Coviu, this panel will present the latest digital tools designed to enhance your tele-practice.
Learn how to:
- Use 14,000 interactive activities covering over 1,000 speech, language and literacy targets
- Conduct standardised clinical assessments from within your video call
- Use browser-based games to enhance client engagement
- Use document cameras, tablet-mirroring, and advanced screen sharing seamlessly during telehealth.
Getting Started with Coviu
This webinar will teach you how to deliver your first call in Coviu. You'll learn how to invite clients, conduct video calls, take payments, configure your account, & much more!
Learn how to:
- Choose a plan
- Invite clients to your room
- Use the in-call tools
- Configure your settings
- Invite your team members
Plus you can access more of our Coviu help videos here.