Here at Coviu, we understand that GPs are working long hours and don't have time to scour the internet for telehealth related information.
That is why we have compiled a list of helpful links for you to access in one place.
If you have begun offering telehealth consultations, we suggest bookmark this page so you can refer to it quickly when needed.
General telehealth information and additional resources:
- ACCRM telehealth page - http://www.ehealth.acrrm.org.au/
More information about the MBS funded GP telehealth programs:
- GP Focused Psychological Strategies - https://www.racgp.org.au/education/gps/gpmhsc/gp-provider-of-focussed-psychological-strategies
- Drought Communities Programme - https://www.regional.gov.au/regional/programs/drought-communities.aspx
- Better Access Initiative - https://www1.health.gov.au/internet/main/publishing.nsf/Content/mental-ba-telehealth
- Patient end telehealth services with specialists - https://www.humanservices.gov.au/organisations/health-professionals/topics/education-guide-telehealth-supporting-indigenous-health/31571
- MBS Online - http://www.mbsonline.gov.au/internet/mbsonline/publishing.nsf/Content/Home
- ACRRM -
- RACP -
- URAC -
If you have any questions about telehealth for GPs, don't be afraid to drop us a line here.
To book a demo and see Coviu in action, click the button below: