Coviu's Customisable Forms App enables the creation of any custom form you would like your participants to complete during your telehealth consultation.
How It Works
- Forms can be created from within the Coviu Admin Portal.
- Form fields, content and layout options will all be drag-and-drop components that can easily be edited, updated and moved around the page by you.
- Forms are used within your consultation and can be downloaded as a PDF file once complete.
- Full control will lie with the clinic admin, with the ability to edit or change existing forms as they see fit.
- Published forms can be utilised by all clinic team members during their consultations.
What Can Custom Forms Be Used for?
- Gather important patient information by creating patient in-take forms or screening forms.
- Create a telehealth consent form that participants can sign directly in a call.
- Conduct a customised questionnaire, referral form, consultation form and more…the options are endless!
The Customisable Form App is available on all Coviu plans and will be installed on your account by default. Customisable Form App inclusions differ across the different Coviu Plans. See the breakdown below:
|Essentials Plan||Standard Plan||Premium Plan||Enterprise and
1 published form included per clinic. $5 per month, per additional published form.
|5 published forms included per clinic. $5 per month, per additional published form.||10 published forms included per clinic. $5 per month, per additional published form.||Account dependent. Clinic administrators will need to talk to their account manager to get this feature enabled for their clinics. Click here to upgrade your account.|
To upgrade your account click here.
Please Note: The number of published forms included on your account pertains to those forms that are in use, meaning you still have the ability to have other unpublished forms that are not in use. You can publish and unpublish forms as you wish if your limit has been reached.
Are you a provider or a patient?
Have Questions? Contact Us