Peabody Picture Vocabulary Test | Fifth Edition - Form A
(PPVT-5 Form A)
Peabody Picture Vocabulary Test | Fifth Edition - Form A (PPVT-5 Form A)
This App integrates the PPVT-5 Form A into your Coviu call. The PPVT-5 is a norm-referenced and individually administered measure of receptive vocabulary acquisition. This assessment also has the accompanying Digital Administration included in the App!
Simple and Secure Assessments
The PPVT-5 Form A Digital Stimulus Book is embedded within the Coviu call, allowing you to display the stimuli without leaving your call window. Each stimulus book is enhanced with additional security features that help prevent screenshots of stimuli from being released online.
You and your client can see each other's cursor movements over the stimulus book, enabling you to direct the client's attention. When the client selects a response, an annotation with numbers indicates the order of responses. We call these 'click-markers'.
The App modifies the client’s interface to standardize the environment and reduce the risk of distraction. The client’s view, the client’s toolbar, and the video are hidden from their view, so they can only see the stimulus book and clinician’s video. This ensures you can achieve accurate and reliable test results.
The PPVT-5 Form A is a supported assessment in Coviu of Pearson's digital administration. The examiner can view the administration rules, the detailed subtest administration procedures, and the basic scoring procedures for each item in the assessment.
Maximum Engagement with Examinees
Digital administration will display only to the examiner right next to the stimulus book within a Coviu call when an assessment is being conducted. This allows clinicians to be more engaged with their patients/clients by not looking through different booklets and allowing eye contact and engagement to be maintained for longer.
Improve the accuracy of your assessments by detecting distractions in real-time. With Coviu's Distraction Alerts, you will receive an alert when examinees become distracted and navigate away from the assessment. This feature provides the tools to keep examinees engaged, giving clinicians accurate insights for better decision-making.
More Information at the Clinicians Fingertips
For each subtest, Pearson's digital administration clearly outlines exactly what needs to be said to the examinee and what to say if the item is correct or incorrect. Navigation, basal rules, discontinue rules, and reverse rules are all displayed. In addition, timing instructions and a stop/start timer is available for specific Items.
- In order to use the PPVT-5 Form A self-report assessment book on Coviu, you must be a registered customer on Pearson Clinical with a User Level B - Speech Pathologist.
- You must also use an original PPVT-5 Form A Record Form (purchased directly from Pearson) for every assessment and refer to the PPVT-5 Form A Administration and Scoring Manual.
- Pearson Clinical adheres to strict ethical guidelines for standardized tests and assessment use. Click here to view the PPVT-5 Form A Telehealth Guidelines.
How to Install
- To install and receive access to the PPVT-5 (Form A) assessment App on Coviu, you will need to purchase the Speech-Language Pathology Battery. View all included assessments here.
- Book a quick time with one of our Coviu specialists to get this installed on your account!