Beck Depression Inventory | Second Edition (BDI-2)
Beck Depression Inventory | Second Edition
This App enables you to administer the Beck Depression Inventory. The Beck Depression Inventory is a brief, self-report inventory designed to measure the severity of depression symptomatology.
Simple and Secure Assessments
The BDI Digital Stimulus Book is embedded within the Coviu call, allowing you to display the stimuli without leaving your call window. Each stimulus book is enhanced with additional security features that help prevent screenshots of stimuli from being released online. Responses are automatically scored and interpreted in real-time, so you can see the results. Results are neatly stored in a downloadable PDF format for offline viewing and backed up in Coviu’s cloud storage.
You and your client can see each other's cursor movements over the stimulus book, enabling you to direct the client's attention. When the client selects a response, an annotation with numbers indicates the order of responses. We call these 'click-markers'.
The App modifies the client’s interface to standardize the environment and reduce the risk of distraction. The client’s view, the client’s toolbar, and the video are hidden from their view, so they can only see the stimulus book and clinician’s video. This ensures you can achieve accurate and reliable test results.
- In order to use the BDI-2 Digital Stimulus Book on Coviu, you must be a registered customer on Pearson Clinical with a User Level B - Registered Psychologist.
- You must also use an original Beck Depression Inventory (BDI-2) Record Form (purchased directly from Pearson) for every assessment and refer to the Beck Depression Inventory (BDI-2) Administration and Scoring Manual.
- Pearson Clinical adheres to strict ethical guidelines for standardized test and assessment use. Click here to view the BDI-2 Telehealth Guidelines.
|Essentials Plan||Standard Plan||Premium Plan||Enterprise and
$10/month/account (unlimited assessments and users)
|$10/month/account (unlimited assessments and users)||$10/month/account (unlimited assessments and users)||
App costs may differ. Please contact your account manager for assistance with a quote and activation of the App in your clinic.
• Pearson Clinical’s Terms and Conditions
• How to Install and Use Pearson Assessments in Coviu