Repeatable Battery for the Assessment of Neuropsychological Status Update - Stimulus Book D
Repeatable Battery for the Assessment of Neuropsychological Status (RBANS) Update - Stimulus Book D
This App integrates the RBANS Update Book D into your Coviu call, to ensure assessments delivered virtually are accurate and reliable. The RBANS Update is a brief individually administered battery to measure cognitive decline or improvement across five domains in ages 12 to 89 years and 11 months.
Ideal for measuring change over time, the RBANS Update offers four parallel forms. Form A offers a single set of norms based on age, gender, race, education, and geographic region with equating studies and adjustments for Forms B-D.
Simple and Secure Assessments
The RBANS Update Book D Digital Stimulus Book is embedded within the Coviu call, allowing you to display the stimuli without leaving your call window. Each stimulus book is enhanced with additional security features that help prevent screenshots of stimuli from being released online. Responses are automatically scored and interpreted in real-time, so you can see the results. Results are neatly stored in a downloadable PDF format for offline viewing and backed up in Coviu’s cloud storage.
You and your client can see each other's cursor movements over the stimulus book, enabling you to direct the client's attention. When the client selects a response, an annotation with numbers indicates the order of responses. We call these 'click-markers'.
The App modifies the client’s interface to standardize the environment and reduce the risk of distraction. The client’s view, the client’s toolbar, and the video are hidden from their view, so they can only see the stimulus book and the clinician’s video. This ensures you can achieve accurate and reliable test results.
- In order to use the RBANS Update Stimulus Book D self-report assessment book on Coviu, you must be a registered customer on Pearson Clinical with a User Level B - Registered Psychologist.
- You must also use an original RBANS Update Stimulus Book D Record Form (purchased directly from Pearson) for every assessment and refer to the RBANS Update Stimulus Book D Administration and Scoring Manual.
- Pearson Clinical adheres to strict ethical guidelines for standardized tests and assessment use. Click here to view the RBANS Update Stimulus Book D Telehealth Guidelines.
|Essentials Plan||Standard Plan||Premium Plan||Enterprise and
$15/month/account (unlimited assessments and users)
|$15/month/account (unlimited assessments and users)||$15/month/account (unlimited assessments and users)||
App costs may differ. Please contact your account manager for assistance with a quote and activation of the App in your clinic.
• Pearson Clinical’s Terms and Conditions
• How to Install and Use Pearson Assessments in Coviu