The Dual Screen App allows you to see multiple resources next to each other in the call interface to compare them or to access them side-by-side. You get to choose which previously loaded resources you want to place next to each other.
How it Works
- Once in your Coviu call, click the 'Apps & Tools+' button on the bottom right side of the screen.
- Choose an App that you want to use (e.g. Share an Image)
- Now choose a second App that you want to use (e.g. Add a Whiteboard).
- Click the 'Apps & Tools+' button again, scroll down the menu and click on Add a grid view 2 panes. (Note: you can also click on Add a grid view 3 panes).
- From the Active'Apps & Tools+' menu, click on 'Grid View #'. You will now see a split screen with two dropdown menus that prompt you to select a resource to display.
- Click on the dropdown menu, and choose from the list the App that you already opened. Make sure that you do this for both dropdown menus (or 3 if you selected Add a grid view 3 panes).
- You now have two Apps displayed side-by-side that you can share simultaneously with your client(s).