Kathy Matheson, Psychologist and Founder of Karepsych
Tell us about yourself and your practice!
- Australian based development
- Great user interface
- Excellent integration with our existing practice platforms.
- Combined with a focus on allied health service delivery, I have been able to integrate whiteboards, worksheets and psychoeducational materials with clients during sessions, making the overall experience enriching, proactive and productive for the client as well as for me, the therapist.
"Our long term goal was to find a way to work together, in a location independent manner, and find our forever home."
What’s your experience with telehealth been like to date? How has this changed since the outbreak of Coronavirus?
We had already transitioned our practice to 100% telehealth (Coviu) prior to the outbreak of coronavirus and as such, we did not see a detrimental effect on our day to day operations. We were already well-positioned to meet the increased client demand given the circumstances.
What are the benefits of using telehealth for your patients?
How do you market your telehealth services to new and existing patients?
- We use an SEO optimised website (Husband's forte)
- A monthly email newsletter/practice update to clients
- We're introducing blogs, long-form content and reviews to help reach a wider audience
- And we've built a very robust referral network - Find a Psych, health based directory sites, GP clinics, and referral partners to name a few.
Karepsych are looking to expand their practice and bring on other like minded psychologists! Click here for more information.
Kathy and her husband, Evan, also have experience in setting up online businesses, so if you're looking to create a fabulous website, click here.
To learn more about Coviu and how to implement telehealth into your practice: