Discover Pearson Clinical's integration of commonly used assessments into Coviu's video telehealth platform.
Every Thursday we will be talking about one psychology Pearson assessment and one speech pathology Pearson assessment that can enhance your video telehealth consultation.
The KBIT-2 (Kaufman Brief Intelligence Test) is used by psychologists to provide a brief measure of verbal and non-verbal intelligence and is used with individuals ages 4 through 90 years old.
SPEECH PATHOLOGY TOOL: PPVT-5 A&B
The PPVT-5 (Peabody Picture Vocabulary Test™ Fifth Edition), forms A and B are used by speech-language pathologists and is a norm-referenced and individually administered measure of receptive vocabulary based on words.
HOW TO ADD THESE TOOLS TO YOUR ACCOUNT
To get started, purchase the KBIT-2 or the PPVT-5 forms A or B for just $15 a month each from the Coviu apps marketplace. Once purchased, you’ll be asked to enter your Pearson Member ID. Each tool can then be viewed within your consultation, ready to be used with patients! If you are on an Enterprise account, speak to your Coviu Account Manager for more information.
Thursday, 28th October 12:30pm – 1:30pm AEDT
Hosted by Australia’s leading experts in telehealth assessments, this webinar is designed for psychologists and speech language-pathologists administering psychometric assessments.
- Best practices for administering telehealth assessments.
- Overview of the Pearson tests currently available through telehealth.
- Recommendations for substitutions for subtests that can’t be administered through telehealth.
- Solutions to common problems faced by practitioners when administering telehealth assessments.
- The latest research into the accuracy and validity of telehealth assessments.
If you have any questions or suggestions for additional features you'd like to see, please don't hesitate to reach out!
If you haven't yet tried Coviu, you can get started today with a 2-week free trial - no credit card required!