January Wrap Up - Discover The Latest at Coviu!
Things have already kicked off with a bang this year, with lots to dive into this month from newly developed features, product updates, and lots of other exciting Coviu news.
New Year, New Features
Coviu is excited to announce some exciting newly developed features!
📄 Customizable Forms: Allowing clinicians to create and use their own custom forms in-call to be completed by participants! The Customizable Forms App allows you to capture patient outcomes and track and report on patient progress. Create custom fields to set up your forms which can be used for your consultation and downloaded as a PDF once complete.
- 📲 SMS Features: You now can access SMS Appointment Reminders for hosts and guests for Scheduled Sessions and Customer Connect bookings. In addition, an SMS allocation has been set to cover SMS capabilities within your Coviu plan with an exciting SMS Usage Tracker to go along with it!
- 📞 Audio-Only Telehealth: Use Coviu as a single platform for both video and audio-only consultations making clinic management easier for your practice. Reap the benefits including, no need for personal phone use, manage a health hotline where multiple operators can respond to incoming calls using the same line, and reach patients who don't have access to or are resistant to using video telehealth.
User Profile Completion Tracker
Now, users can complete their user profile to enhance their Coviu experience. Coviu Essentials, Standard and Premium plan users will see a tracker that indicates how complete your profile is which takes into account providing a photo, mobile number, role, and specialty information.
Users with access to multiple clinics are now also able to set the role and specialty information per clinic, separate from their user profile. The role and specialty information is used to provide relevant Coviu support and communications.
In-Call Mute Function
Call hosts now have the ability to mute participants during a call. This will allow hosts to manage speaking contributions in a call, particularly when it comes to group call scenarios. Whilst the call host will be able to mute any participant in a call, only the participants can unmute themselves due to privacy regulations.
🔔 A friendly reminder to please make sure your iOS device's (iPhone/iPad etc) operating system is up to date before joining your Coviu call to receive the best audio and visual experience. For more information on how to do this click here.
All product updates can also be viewed here.
Coviu Welcomes its Newest Director Jennifer Aiken
Coviu is delighted to welcome Jennifer Aiken as Non-Executive Director. Jennifer is a rare gem in the industry and a huge asset to Coviu. A physiotherapist by profession, Jennifer has owned and operated her own clinic since age 22. Jennifer has been on a number of advisory boards in allied health and has spent extensive time in the government space on committees. Currently, she is also a commercialization facilitator for government grants approving funding for new entrepreneurs and was recently the Chair of the Board for the Australian Physiotherapy Association.
It is Jennifer's honesty, commercial aptitude and pragmatism, that set her apart. Welcome Jennifer, we are thrilled to have you.
In The Press
- How to get the most out of telehealth in aged care
- How a nurse practitioner shifted to telehealth amid COVID-19
- Telehealth platform latest trend
With elevated features and time-saving tools, we’re confident you’ll love using Coviu. Start a 4-week free trial and start running consultations within minutes! No credit card required.